WE ARE LEAD BY DANON & AMANDA WINTER
Danon and his team launched Momentum Church on March 16th, 2014 with a goal to see God's kingdom and perfect will take place on Earth, by His grace at work through us. Though we are a young church, dozens have been healed, set free and experienced a life-changing peace.
While the Winter family's first passion is taking the saving and healing message of Jesus to the lost and sick, the family are avid athletes. Danon coaches youth soccer and Amanda coaches youth Track & Field. The Winter kids are all on sports teams, too!
Danon resides in Jacksonville with his wife Amanda and their three children.
"To build the kingdom of God by growing a strong community of believers and equipping them to effectively represent Jesus' heart and demonstrate His works."
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Our top priority is to grow in a close, personal relationship with God.
- We are committed to building a strong community by growing in relationship with each other.
- We are committed to learn God's Word and do what it says.
- We are committed to building strong families.
- We are committed to being a generous church by giving to the work of the gospel and helping the poor.
- We are committed to expand God's kingdom by making disciples locally and in foreign lands.
WE FIRMLY BELIEVE:
- There is only one living and true God. He exists eternally as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Gen 1:2, 27; Ma 28:19, John 14:26, 1 John 5:7)
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived of the virgin Mary, is the only begotten Son of the Father, was crucified, died and was buried, and rose from the dead, and ascended to Heaven where He now sits at the Father's right hand. (Luke 1:26-33, John 1:1-16, Acts 2:29-36, Acts 17:24-31)
- Jesus will come again and will judge all men. The righteous will spend eternity with God in paradise in a new Heaven and new Earth, while the unrighteous will spend eternity with the devil in torment in Hell. (Mat 25:31-46, John 5:22, Rev 20:11-15, 21:1-7)
- We believe that we are saved and justified by grace not by works; as we place faith in Jesus perfect work not our own. (Eph 2:8-9, John 3:16, Acts 2:21, Rom 3:20-24, Rom 5:1)
- We believe that all believers should be baptized in both water and in the Holy Spirit. (Mk 1:7-8, Lk 3:16, Acts 1:5, Acts 2:38-39, Acts 8:14-17, Acts 10:44-48, Acts 19:1-6)\
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God (2 Tim 3:16, 2 Pet 1:20-21)
- We believe that it is God's will and that Jesus paid the price by His sacrifice to save us from all sin, heal us from all disease and sickness, and deliver us from all demonic oppression. (Ps 103:2-3, Isa 53:1-6, Mt 8:16-17, Acts 5:16, Acts 10:38, Col 1:13, 1 Thes 5:23, 1 Pet 2:24, 2 Pet 3:9)
- We believe God is good and always desires to bless us not harm us. (Jer 29:11, Ps 35:27, Mat 7:7-11, John 10:10, Rom 8:31-32, James 1:17)